Friday, June 24, 2005

The Journey of a Fachha-Bachha...

For ppl who are strangers to the lingo, Fachhas are the tender budding managers just entering the hallowed portals of IIMA, while Tuchhas are the all-knowing PGP2s (more-than-half-MBAs) known to haunt the same portals leading their eventful lives in Tuchhadom, brandishing their hard-earned free time and other such frivolous previleges much to the chagrin of the poor Fachha-Bachhas...

I look to my left, I look to my right
Faces so eager, faces so bright
Brisk long steps, a zing in the stride
Masks of confidence, hearts racing inside

Faces will transform, the sands will shift
Confident and humbled, as time flies, swift
Omniscient, I look on, wise beyond my years
Waiting for the change, a shift in gears

Time will slow down, ennui will set in
Quizzes and PPTs, a rat race to win
Some will take detours, choices they'll make
While other rats run on, records they'll break...

Each actor in the race, a rat in the maze
In search of self, some hard to face...
Some find glory, some face hardship
But all do escape, in ships of friendship

Escape the tunnels, the baffling maze
And emerge into light, still in a daze
Into tuchhadom, finally propelled
And attain Nirvana, all worries quelled

I wait, I watch, my soul strums a song
A smile on my lips, coz nuthing can go wrong
The path is set, the course already charted
The journey of the Fachha has just now started...

3 Comments:

Blogger V said...

just one year. just one goddamn year.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Sujith said...

pls be kind to the fachas :-)

1:36 AM  
Blogger Anu said...

vishy :) - 9 days - 7 quizzes - WAC + Midterms !!! Enjoy :-))
We tuchhas will do our best to be kind to the innocent fachhas ;-)
And so will PGP Office !!!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home