Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Mirror Mirror on the Wall...

A poem that I wrote some days into my summer internship... A vision of me in future ? Possibly... Can't fathom what exactly future holds in store...

Mirror mirror on the wall
     What do I see ? Is that me ?
Cool professional, suit and all
     A grown-up child ? A sapling ? Or a tree ?

There she walks - head held high
     Tough to the core - seen the sights
Aura of confidence, not a bit shy
     Walks straight n tall - she knows her rights.

Black blazer, spotless shirt
     Well creased trousers, luxurious hair.
Manicured hands, not a speck of dirt
     Tough to please, not one to ensnare.

Epitome of perfection, there she walks
     Smartly poised, the picture of elegance.
Oozes intelligence when she talks
     A model professional, full of self-confidence.

I rewind the reel, time flies back
     To the present - the current me
A sudden still frame - A tiny crack
     A peek into my soul - a muddled sea !

I quickly realize - its magic to the core
     Tough to believe, if u r a muggle !
My vision of me - bringing it to the fore
     Its all in my hands - if only i struggle...

And struggle I will, my mirror on the wall
     To someday fulfill dreamz of my future
Sooner than later, I'll achieve it all
     Driven, sincere, true to my nature...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home